Embrace the Evolution of Education.
Blended and Online Teaching & Learning Micro-Credential
Designed exclusively for teachers in K-12 schools, this micro-credential program applies educational research, theory, and best teaching practices to demonstrate a blended and online learning community. Engage in job-embedded course activities, collaborate with colleagues in a cooperative environment, and receive meaningful feedback from experienced instructors to create a nurturing blended and online class community.
Please note: Courses can also be taken individually.
- Discuss the principles of effective blended and online curriculum design.
- Collaborate with colleagues and instructors to create online coursework.
- Align course content and assessment to state standards.
- Cultivate a comfortable online learning community.
- Manage challenging online students and situations.
- Micro-Credential Details:
- 2 Courses
- 96 Total Hours