Cultivate Collegial Advancement.
Teacher Leadership Micro-Credential
Current and future teacher leaders who enroll in this micro-credential will discover the fundamentals of classroom management, instruction, assessment for learning, and building professional relationships. With immediately applicable strategies as well as long-range planning, topics include responsive teaching, effective lesson design, promoting student achievement, improving communication, and enhancing professionalism.
Please note: Modules can also be taken individually.
- Explore methods to support other teachers, facilitate professional learning communities, and oversee professional growth plans.
- Investigate how to create learning activities that are aligned to instructional outcomes and appropriate for all students.
- Evaluate how to encourage accountability for student achievement and support the value of learning.
- Explore methods for engaging students in meaningful work, facilitating student choice, and encouraging effective communication.
- Micro-Credential Details:
- 9 Modules
- 62 Total Hours